If you are interested in writing for Your Health Forum,
- The article should be around 500 words and on a topic related to health, fitness, nutrition, behavior, and neuroscience. If you have any questions on topics, please contact Dr. Cirino at email@example.com.
- The article will be edited to fit Your Health Forum format. A no-follow link will be provided of your website in your biography at the end of the article.
- The article should be informative and should not advertise or have links to your website otherwise. The article must be original and cannot be posted anywhere else.
- YHF recommends ensuring that spelling and grammar has been checked by a software package, such as Grammarly.
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your article goes live, share it with your friends and colleagues. When the article goes up, it will remain part of Your Health Forum guest posts; you cannot ask for it to be removed.
Thank you for participating in sharing this information to the general audience and contributing to this growing movement.
Christopher M. Cirino, DO MPH
Your Health Forum